- Yes, I'm tired of it, too.
- Interesting mini-analysis of character relationships on TNG
- Red Letter Media reviews the new Hobbit
- GRRM is pissed at Sony too
- Sony seems to be planning to dump the movie for free
- Amazing science images from 2014
- Groovy Earthworm Jim pics
- Yet another devestating Hobbit review
- Marco Polo review
- Which GOT season is best?
- Renaissance super heroes
- I don't think that's a good idea. Marvellous efford, yes, but I can't imagine the end product being much fun. Chronologically is overrated to actual editing.
- Analysis of "The Interview"
- Shamus answers reader questions
- MovieBob's ten top movies 2014
- Wertzone reviews Breaking Bad season 2
- And Walking Dead season 4
- MovieBob reviews American Sniper
- And talks about the new Star Trek director
- Analysis of the latest change in trailer style
- Romans vs. Chinese? I'm sold.
- Sean T. Collins continues reviewing The Wire
- Jennifer Lawrence, Box office returns and the lack of non-whites
- Interesting opinion argument
- New theory for trips to Mars
Four Against the World: A “World of Ice and Fire” Roundtable feat. Steven Attewell and Amin Javadi
Celebrate Cyber Monday the old-fashioned way: in boiled leather! The
Boiled Leather Audio Hour is back for our second episode in one week,
and once again it’s our biggest to date. Since no one episode, and no
two hosts, could contain The World of Ice and Fire, Sean and I have tapped Race for the Iron Throne’s Steven Attewell and A Podcast of Ice and Fire’s Amin Javadi to
join in the discussion of George R.R. Martin, Elio M. García Jr., and
Linda Antonsson’s seemingly inexhaustible world book. We tackle many of
the topics we missed in our first episode on the book, and double back
on a few besides.
One more note and then it’s on with the show: Thank you so much for your generous donations to
BLAH’s emergency tech-crisis fund. Your support has done a great deal
to help defray the cost of the new computer and software Sean needed to
continue recording the podcast. If you haven’t already, and you’re still
in a spending mood after all those hot online deals, and if you enjoy
the show or the blogs enough to warrant it, you can donate via paypal here or here. Any amount is extraordinarily appreciated.
Alright, that concludes our message from the Iron Bank. Check the
links below for a host of posts and podcasts this fearsome foursome has
already done on the book, then listen and enjoy!
Donate here or here.
Sean & Stefan’s previous BLAH episode on TWoIaF
Amin interviews Elio & Linda about the making of TWoIaF for A Podcast of Ice and Fire
The whole Podcast of Ice and Fire gang discusses TWoIaF
Steven’s chapter-by-chapter analysis of TWoIaF
Sean’s Rolling Stone article: The 10 Craziest Things We Learned from The World of Ice and Fire
Stefan’s “ruminations” on TWoIaF for Tower of the Hand
Previous episodes here.
Podcast RSS feed here.
iTunes page here.
Sean’s blog here.
Stefan’s blog here.
Amin’s podcast here.
Amin’s twitter here.
Steven’s blog here.